Benefits of volunteering with Carisma Perú
Volunteering is one of the most rewarding things you can do. And thinking about how you want to benefit from volunteering is a good start to finding an opportunity that’s right for you.
- Help poor and disadvantaged children.
- Participate in meaningful, relevant and rewarding service placements.
- Live in a supportive family home environment.
- Experience the cultural diversity of life in Peru.
- Develop your Spanish language skills.
- Enjoy excursions to the most interesting attractions of Huancayo, Peru. (See tours)
- Benefit from experienced help in arranging your onward travel and visits to Peru’s major attractions.
- Carismaperu also offers
- The opportunity to stay in a house in the mountains outside the city at the weekend, enjoying the fresh air and the life style of the rural area.
- Walking in the rural area.
- Sport Events.
- Traditional festivals.
- Special Events: Carismaperu celebrates with its volunteers, birthdays, anniversaries, Thanksgiving day,. What’s most important to us is to spend special occasions together as a family.
- Introduction to popular local discotheques and clubs for fun at the weekends.
- Employment certificates.
- Traditional farewell – Mission accomplished.